CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

This and that

It has been a super busy week. I am about 1/4 of the way done with my sisters present and on the rib part of the cuff on that last monkey sock!!! Whooo HOOOO. I so want to get them done and on my feet. That work a lace pattern a day thing really worked. I still haven't gotten a new needle from Knit Picks so my mom's socks are still sitting there. Ok for new news! I bought this yarn in the camel color so I could do this mystery stole! There is still time to sign up if you want to join in on the fun. I wanted to do some lace knitting and I love mysteries. I used to do mystery quilts when I quilted. They are fun and never thought about a mystery knitting project. I took a look at the other 2 she did and they are beautiful so I am sure I will like it.

0 comments: