CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blogging the night away

I was checking out the many many blogs that I read and I found out one of my fav bloggers is having a contest. Check out her cute blog here.... Robyn's Words ..... I also got my dying yarn today! I am going out to get some things to start dying tomorrow. I am hoping to set up a shop on Etsy if all goes well. I am excited. I have love dying things since I was a teen. I used to dye clothes. Or whatever floated my boat. I wanted to get into silk painting but it was just too darn expensive to do. Now that I am into YARN my old love of dying is calling to me. I am going to do the painting on dyes on this batch. I love the effects. Dying yarn is so neat. You never really know what you are going to get. Even when you knit it up it looks totally different. I will be posting piccies of my new endeavor. Yall wish me luck!

0 comments: