CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

SP Questionaire #2

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? My knitters companion book

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Yes always have some type of project with me and usually I take whatever I am working on.

3. Where have you traveled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? New Hampshire. My in-laws have a cabin in the mountains there and whenever we stay it's a week of hiking and lounging around on the front porch.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Vintage Knits by Sarah Dallas.... No I don't own it. It is my favorite cause I love the 30's and 40's styles and this book is full of things that I love. I think there is only one project in there that I wouldn't make.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? Yes. I love Lime and Violet
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? PURPLE
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do? Let it go. It will be a one of a kind.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit? At a game day. I didn't feel like playing any of the board games everyone was playing so I pulled out my knitting instead.

0 comments: