CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beautiful Day


We went outside today. It is only about 85 degrees and there is a nice breeze blowing. I found this website called Rails-to-Trails and it shows all of the what used to be an active railway and turn it into trails. There is one practically right down the street from me and I never even knew it. It is 4 miles long although we didn't walk the whole 4 miles. Yeah I am not ready to walk that far yet. Basically it would be 8 miles because we would have to walk back. It was a very nice tail, so quiet when we were completely surrounded by heavily traveled roads. I think it was because a lot of the trail was cut though hills so they act as a sound buffer. Lars and Liam played tag for some of the way. That tried Liam out, which isn't a bad thing, if you know what I mean. It was very nice to get out and see some of the No Va area. Next I want to walk one that goes to an Island in the middle of the Potomac River. It has a bird conservation on it. Sounds pretty neat.

0 comments: