CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Confessions...


I have a confession to make.... I loooooooooooooooove coffee. I love the smell. The taste. The color. The cute little beans. I also love cappuccino's but I haven't really had any for a few years because I just don't want to pay 5 bucks for one at Starbuck's. I found this cute little thing on Amazon and I want it for my birthday. I showed it to my hubby and said "If you don't know what to get me for my birthday I really, really, really, really want one of these!" How is that for a hint? Now I just have to wait 2 months for it. Hmmmm can I wait that long? Well I have waited almost 4 so I guess I can wait a couple more months, 60 days, 1440 minutes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think love of coffee is perfectly healthy! Although, an addiction may not be AS healthy. :) Ehhh... you only live once right? ;)