CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Summer Knitting Goals

I was reading another blog this morning and she is having a contest. I figured I would enter. You can find the contest at this lovely little blog here.

1. I want to knit at least 2 more pairs of socks. I am going to make this pattern and I haven't decided on the 2nd yet.
2. I want to start on Christmas presents. I am not going to post them as since I have just sent links to my family to read my blog and they are for them. LOL
3. To blog everyday barring illness or holidays.
4. I want to start and finish this cute little tank top that I found in Vintage Knits by Sarah Dallas. I love the patterns in this book. Sarah took vintage patterns from the 30's and 40's and modernized them. Basically she changed up the colors. I love the outfits in the 30's and 40's they used to wear. They are still classics today. These are all sweaters or tank tops though no skirts. I know they wore knitted skirts too I have seen a few in movies I love to watch.

Well that's it for now on to knitting!

0 comments: