CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hmmmm what should I blog about today....

I realized that I hadn't blogged yet today. I was so busy..... lets see I washed towels.... I knitted.... I folded said towels.... I knitted..... I washed the curtains in the kitchen.... I knitted.... I hung the curtains back up... I knitted.... I read a little of new book which was about knitting.... I cooked dinner.... I knitted whilst dinner cooked.... I ate dinner... and then I wanted to sit down and knit some more but realized I have to blog because that is one of the rules I set for myself.

The Monkey sock is coming along. I turned the heel and started on the leg. I really like the way it is turning out. I hate picking up stitches and this way I didn't have to. You kind of knit in the round and do the gusset by increasing a stitch on each side of the sole of the sock. Since I am using the magic loop method I just do the increases on either side of the 2nd needle. Then when you get to the right amount of increases. Which are about 15 for my foot you turn the heel by doing a short row. It magically turns into a heel and then you just knit in the round and thus the leg starts. Pretty simple. I like it so much better then the pick up stitches method.

On that note my hubby just reminded me the season premier of Lost comes on tonight in 1 hour! Whooo Hoooo. Ok now Lost is one show that I do not knit through because I can't knit and not look at my knitting all the time yet and I don't want to miss one minuted of Lost. I have to go get ready now to watch one of the best shows evah!

0 comments: