CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Best Friends Part 2


Today I talked to my best friend Stacy. After 12 years of not know what she was doing or where she was we finally found each other. We talked for 1 1/2 blissful hours. I think we were both talking so fast we could hardly get any words in. It was exciting and wonderful. It was everything I had imagined it would be thinking about the first time I would get to hear her voice again. It was like we were in our 20's talking about boyfriends and our futures. All this time has passed and it didn't even matter. Over the years I dreamed that this would be. I wondered if our friendship was the kind that no matter what would last til the end of time. I always wanted a friendship that would be forever no matter how far apart we are or how long its been we would still be the best of friends. Well I found out today I have that kind of friend in Stacy. She is and always will be the best friend anyone could have. I love you Stace!!!! You are the best.

Now I have to knit her a best friend sweater since she lives in Mass. now and it's COOOOOOOOOLD up there! They talk funny too! Haha

0 comments: