CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh Happy days!

I should blog more often. The spring come here blog worked!!!!!!!!!! It has been so nice the past couple of days. I have just wanted to go outside and do stuff! I have walked the dogs, walked Liam and the dogs, watched Liam and the dogs run around in the back yard like crazy wild animals but not much knitting. I didn't even pick up my sock yesterday. I just can't sit down long enough. Oh I am also organizing my house. Yes, it is very slow going because I have a pack rat husband. I tried the just join em thing and ummmm... yeah... that is driving me INSANE. So, now I am going back to I will be organized and I don't care about his pack ratitise. I will throw away anything he hasn't touched or looked at for 6 months! I won't tell him and he just won't know.

0 comments: