CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's been a loooong time....

Well, I have neglected my blog a long time! I am not sure why but I just got out of the habit, I think. For the last 2 months, I have been sick, sick, sick. I found out in May, right after getting back from visiting my family in AL, that I am preggers. I was totally socked and didn't expect it. In fact, after my miscarriage we had pretty much given up on having a baby. I had even talked myself out of it and figured I had 2 boys that's enough. I really didn't need another baby. Well, God laughed at me and gave me one anyways. Everyone thinks I am crazy but I know this baby is a girl. I feel different in this pregnancy then with the boys. I was just puking for the first 2 months with the boys but this time, I didn't puke at all ( thank you God!!!) I was just sooooooooo tired. I spent the whole time either in bed or on the sofa downstairs watching tv. The house is a total mess but I just kept saying well there is nothing I can do about it right now and Lars did help but he isn't a very clean person as plus he has a full time job so the house isn't exactly gross it just needs a good cleaning.

Wed. of last week, I was officially 14 weeks pregnant and came out of the funk. I tell ya it's like magic or something one day I felt like dooky the next back to my old self. I even got to play a little bit of WoW this weekend. I went to Target. Oh, and helped set up our new pool. It's just a little 8'x30" blow up type but it has a filter and you put real pool chemicals in it. I wanted something to sit in this summer but I didn't want to have to empty it every couple of days. Yeah sitting there waiting for the pool to fill up in 90 degree heat made my face all red. Liam says hey whats wrong with your face? I said I don't know you tell me. He said it's all red! I was like oh I guess I am hot hehe. I get super hot when I am pregnant. Hence why I got a pool. I like to go outside but I get so overheated.

Well time to go tackle the kitchen, my first room to clean for the week. I want the house at least presentable by this weekend. Oh Liam and I have to do his tests for his homeschooling. I almost forgot about those. VA law says you have to take an approved test and turn in the results by Aug 1st. I think we will be late but that's ok I have an excuse.

0 comments: