CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Addicted to Swapping

I don't know but swapping is fun! I am in a Hogwarts Sock kit swap now. It is super fun. Most of use participating made a character blog and are blogging about our knitty pottery adventures on them. It's actually really fun. I am having a blast picking out Ravenclaw things for my pal. The next swap I am joining is starting March 20th. You swap coffee and yarn! My 2 most favorite things. You know that song about my favorite things? Well mine would be yarn, coffee and chocolate. Not in that particular order, though, because depending on mood it changes. I haven't blogged in so long. I haven't felt in a bloggy mood. Not sure why. I guess I have just been busy. I haven't even really been in a knitty mood either. Oh, I still listen to podcasts about knitting, read about knitting, stare at others knitting, but for me it's just been 2 pairs of socks. Well technically, one and a half pairs. I knit up a pair of monkey socks and now I am knitting a pattern called river rapids. Yes I know I said I hated monkey socks pattern but I tired it again because I had this yummy socks that rock yarn and it screamed out monkey to me. I tired the pattern again on 4 double points and I did fine! The socks turned out great... and as soon as I wash them I will take a picture of them.

1 comments:

Ingrid Ze Insightful said...

Oh, swapping is definitely fun! Hopefully this will be my second successful swap! It's technically my third swap, but I got left in the cold on my first one. )':

Ah, well. This one has the feeling of Greatness! :D ^_^
~Ingrid