CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yarn Harlot

Ok I just read Yarn Harlot's last blog and I about laughed myself out of my chair. Last week she left some roving to dry out on the back porch. When she came back for it, she found it missing. She was sure it was the squirrel thief that had visited her a couple of years ago. Today she posted an email and picture that was just too funny.

I sympathize with her greatly. I have to be careful what I put outside because it will be stole or eaten by the wild life (IE big, fat, cat-sized, man-eating squirrels). Last year I wanted to beautify my back porch and the "wild life" decided they thought it was so pretty they just had to have it. Needless to say my flower garden looked pretty sparse towards the end of summer.

This year I put it all in huge planters and they haven't touched them. HA! I see them looking at it though every once in a while. Sneaky, freaky, I mean lovely little (buggers) creatures.

0 comments: