CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Dog Days of Summer

I don't about anyone else but I haven't been knitting much. I finished my tofutsies socks. I also started on a pair of socks for my mom in KP's Palette in the Teal colorway. Other then that I haven't knitted much. I just feel too hot. It has been 90+ outside for the past week. I guess that is why. Haha..... Ravelry is so cool by the way. If you have a yarn you don't know what to do just do a search and see what others have done with it. That is how I decided on the Seduction Socks pattern for my mom. If you have a book and want to see how some of the designs knit up just do a book search. It is really awesome. I even donated some money to them. I am planning on doing that once a month because they are doing an awesome thing here. I hope they get some investors and make lots of money! It is a great idea and I hope that it shapes up the Internet community really. I mean Wekipedia is trying to do a similar thing but it is still tons of information on a lot of different things. It would be nice to be able to have all kinds of different Ravelrys on different topics. It's the analytical mind in me. I love something all done up in one neat package.

0 comments: