CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Great News!!

Well I think I have told everyone who I can call about this news but yesterday I found out that we are PREGNANT!!!! We have been trying for 8 months now and I had just given up and thought I was too old. God gave me a surprise. Well, not really he has told me I would have another. I mean I have dreamed about her, but I just let myself tell myself that oh that is just wishful thinking. Silly me to let doubts creep into my head. I mean who put the dreams in there in the first place? DUH to me. We are super excited. I am going to wait until the new year to go to the doctor since our new and cheaper insurance will kick in then.

As for knitting, I had to frog (well in the process of frogging as I need yarn) my youngest son's sweater because he grew! I was all done with his sweater and ready to sew in the ends and all then I tried it on him and it fit but a little too snug. He grew and inch! I am making it 2 sizes bigger now lol. He might be able to wear it longer now or at least until I finish knitting the silly thing.

3 comments:

g-girl said...

oh, congratulations! that is just wonderful news and amazing news. :)

Montreal Mama said...

When are you due? I'm due July 11th! Congrats!

- Your SP11 hostess, Robyn

Melinda said...

Im due August 2nd! Wow congrats to you too Robyn!